Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Domme's Back Door: She's a Scrabble Whore

She brought it up on the latest edition of Masocast, [#20] "Reciprocal Energy Loop"1. She hesitated for a moment, but decided to go ahead. "The way to get to me is, I'm a Scrabble whore. That's my back door." She is somewhat mysterious to those of us not in the NYC scene, but follow it through cyberspace and occasionally visit. Only a portion of Her face appears on the public part of Her website. Her gallery is password protected. When i talk to NYC submissives about Her, they just go into a silent reverie. She controls Her access. Well, She is a Dominant Woman.

But if you play Scrabble, nay if you're good at Scrabble, you have an entre. Unspeakable Axe1 who hosts Masocast advised buying Parker Brothers stock. "You realize every submissive hearing this is out buying Scrabble." i don't know how many that is, and besides, like me they may have wanted to hear what else She, Ayla, and Mistress Sade2 had to say. And i couldn't possibly leave to go buy Scrabble. i had to hear the kickass Dominant Woman who got me listening to Masocast in the first place, Mistress Alex.

Mistress Troy Orleans is not the only Dominant Woman who controls Her access. Those who don't, quickly discover that they must. The mundane world is not kind to them. And many submissives let their neediness overwhelm common sense. They end up being abusive, in varying degrees, to those they claim to revere. But Mistress Troy, with Her carefully crafted fortress, says, "Here's my back door!" Is She crazy? She's crazy like a fox.

She says She can tell if you're good. That's kind of what keeping score is about. i wouldn't try to deceive Her, if i were you. She's way too smart to take you to Her dungeon and whip you for being a weasel. She'll just ignore you for the rest of your lonely miserable submissive life. Her back door is not a free passage where She abandons control. It is more like a gauntlet where She controls every challenge. But, She says, "i look forward to someone beating me." [Axe nicely double entendered that.] i don't know what Her follow-on of that would be, but i suspect it's good - really, really good.

By the way, you don't have to go out and put more money in the hands of the corporate moguls at Parker Brothers. You don't need to come out of pocket to hang the website3 where She scrabble-hangs. Let Her tell You where that is. Listen to the podcast.

And you will also hear the kickass Dominant Woman who got me listening to Masocast in the first place, Mistress Alex.



1In the orginal edition, i linked the wrong Masocast: {She brought it up on the latest edition of Masocast, [#22] ["Dominant Roundtable".} Mistress Troy corrected me in a comment below, but sadly no punishment was involved. In any case, the correct link is now in the text.

2i won't say much about Axe here. i'll do a whole post about him. Unusual, i'm generally not that interested in what other submissives have to say. They are, afterall, the competition. i don't do competition well. Axe has 'done a lot better' than i have. But it's OK. He's not towel snapping jock. Axe is special.

3Am i a failure as a fetishist? Or am i really a submissive? Ballet Boots are just over the top for me. Spike Heel Boots look graceful and powerful at the same time. i initially didn't like platforms, but Mistress Isabella Sinclaire explained to me that She liked what they did for Her calves. Case closed. But, Ballet Boots? Much as i love the Spike Heel Boots, i worry that they are uncomfortable for the Dommes to walk in. Ballet Boots must be a challenge. Still as in all aspects of my life, i am still a work in progress.


4You may end up indirectly putting money into the hands of aspiring 'new economy' internet moguls, but i haven't figured out their business model yet. Don't know if they have either. The good news, Axe licenses under Creative Commons. i need to follow suit, if i can.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Someone's written a blog post about me! I-I-I-I don't know what to say?!! Thank you! (I do need to come up with a better appellation than "Scrabble Whore" though .... "whore" is a tough word for me. I don't like it much, it's so base and glottal.)

    Still, I appreciate your characterization and am delighted you enjoyed the interview. I am, actually, remarkably easy to access ... if you're King Arthur. I've even taken on a few Lancelots. ;-)

    FYI, you mislink where I talk about how to find me for a Scrabble game. It's not in the Roundtable discussion but in my solo podcast with Axe, here:
    http://masocast.com/2009/11/20/scrabble-whore-reciprocal-energy-loop/

    Thanks again!
    -MTO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mistress Troy,

    i'm so sorry i mislinked You. And You're so good as to burst my comment cherry. :)

    submissively Yours,

    bootlover

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mistress Troy,

    i've linked the correct Masocast. i've also footnoted the change so it will be more apparent. i'll reply Your MaxFisch post.

    submissively Yours,

    bootlover

    ReplyDelete