Thursday, January 7, 2010

i'm soooo very happy! Mistress Alex accepts my carbon chastity.

Sometime last night, when i was offline and laying me down to sleep, Mistress Alex tweeted thusly:

I will fly to Vegas tomorrow with a clear green conscience, thanks to @bootlover_ma's lack of emissions. http://tinyurl.com/y8lqukg

i will go about my carbon chaste day with joy and gratitude1. And i won't think too much about what or whom She is doing with Her new semi. @MistressDevon is obviously a good friend. But, street acceptable hard packing still needs a good idea.
i won't give up! i won't give up!


1Having thus blown my carbon emission wad for 2010 in the first week, it's up to the rest of Her stable to get Her through the rest of the year. Should She really have to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment